PRIVATE instruction in:
guitar, piano, bass, composing, improvising, recording, ear training, repertoire building, performance skills.
Music Therapy for seniors:
memory enhancement, humor, improvisation, composing, movement.
Read here for more information about the benefits of music therapy for seniors.
PRICING is based upon:
1) my place, or your place
2) sliding scale
3) group lessons
4) frequency (more often = cheaper)
1) no show = full charge
2) 2 hour notice = half charge
3) 24 hour notice = no charge
(extenuating circumstances will be taken into consideration)
1) "information Sheet" (keyboard, guitar, treble and bass clef)
2) "Interval Lead sheets" (and corresponding playback tracks)