top of page
PRIVATE instruction in:
guitar, piano, bass, composing, improvising, recording, ear training, repertoire building, performance skills.
Music Therapy for seniors:
memory enhancement, humor, improvisation, composing, movement.
Read here for more information about the benefits of music therapy for seniors.
PRICING is based upon:
1) my place, or your place
2) sliding scale
3) group lessons
4) frequency (more often = cheaper)
1) no show = full charge
2) 2 hour notice = half charge
3) 24 hour notice = no charge
(extenuating circumstances will be taken into consideration)
1) "information Sheet" (keyboard, guitar, treble and bass clef)
2) "Interval Lead sheets" (and corresponding playback tracks)
intervals up and down (from C) 1
intervals, (mirror) (from G) 2
intervals, inverted (from G) 3
bottom of page